The MIDA Board. Left to right: Maria Mercieca; Vice President & Treasurer, Davina Preca; President, Mohammed Al Ahmed Board Member, Beatrice Migneco; Secretary, Martina Salomone; Board Member.
The Malta Association for Interior Designers is the voluntary professional body representing the interests of Maltese Interior Designers. Its function is to promote high standards of design, to foster professionalism and to emphasise designers’ responsibility to society, to the client and to each other.
- acting as the main representative body for professional Interior Designers in Malta
- promoting high standards of Interior Design
- providing members with a professional code of conduct
- providing continuing education for professional designers
- organising design awareness initiatives for Interior Designers and the general public
- keeping the design profession abreast of developments within the sector